APP Modified Polymeric HMHDPE Membrane
ShaliPlus is a heavy duty APP (Atactic Polypropylene) modified polymeric waterproofing membrane, with high quality polymeric bituminous mixture having high softening point, high heat resistance and cold flexibility sandwiched between two thermo fusible high-density polyethylene sheet (HMHDPE) on both sides.
ShaliPlus AL has aluminium foil top to prevent disintegration of bitumen and provide UV protection.
- ShaliPlus is recommended for waterproofing of roof-tops, basements, terrace gardens, reservoirs, corrugated sheets and sunken slabs.
- ShaliPlus AL provides aluminum finish on the top to provide UV resistance and hence may be used for waterproofing for non trafficable roof.
- Good elongation to absorb all structural movements
- High softening point & high penetration.
- Dimensional stability with pliability to adopt to all contours.
- Flexibility at very low temperature.
- Practically no ageing.
- Aluminium topping protects membrane against UV rays, in case of ShaliPlus AL
Health & Safety
- Use goggles, hand gloves, gum boots and nose mask during application.
- Clean hands with warm water after application.
As refer above.
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.