ShaliPoxy® 2HB SF
2K Solvent Free High Build Epoxy Coating
ShaliPoxy® 2HB SF is a two component pigmented epoxy coating with a thickness of around 300 microns in one coat.
ShaliPoxy® 2HB SF is unique in its simplicity of application resulting in a smooth, non-porous, hygienic, chemically resistant coating. It is available in a number of colours.
ShaliPoxy® 2HB SF is tested by CFTRI as per 21 CFR 175-300 of US FDA test method.
ShaliPoxy® 2HB SF is resistant to fungal & bacterial growth & is ideally suitable for areas requiring hygienic, dust free and wear-resistant surface. It is recommended for the following areas:
- Aerospace industry / Airport hangers.
- Dairies & breweries
- Chemical / Pharmaceuticals / Food processing / bottling plant.
- Electric / Electronics industries.
- Hospital operation theatre.
- Nuclear plants.
- Excellent bond to concrete & other substrates like tiles, Kota stones etc. it doesn’t allow growth of bacteria. Hence suitable for potable water tank & food storage areas.
- Good resistance to chemicals.
- Good resistance to abrasion.
- Easy to apply.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Clean all tools immediately after use with Xylene. Do not allow the material to harden.
- Ensure regular cleaning to prolong life of floor.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapor.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection
• In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 16 kg carton (4 kg tin x 4 nos) consisting of Component A & B.
Keep in a cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat & direct sunlight.
12 month in original unopened sealed conditions.