2K Food Grade Epoxy Coating For Plural Feed Airless Spray Gun
ShaliPoxy® 400 is fast setting, spray applied, solvent free, food grade, two component epoxy coating for internal / external lining of steel / concrete surface of pipes, vessels and other equipments used for potable water. ShaliPoxy® 400 is spray applied by plural feed airless spray gun.
ShaliPoxy® 400 may be designed to meet specific physical and / or technical characteristics parameters required by the customer. The undernoted physical and / or technical parameters are of standard ShaliPoxy® 400 produced by the company.
It conforms to BS : 6920 : 2014, IS 16676:2017 (Clauses 4.3 & 9.1) and AWWA C-210 : 2003
- Excellent coating for internal / external lining of pipelines where abrasion / chemical resistance is of major concern.
- Excellent coating for internal / external linings of water pipelines.
- Internal coating for concrete / steel potable water storage.
- Sea water intake tunnels.
- Solvent free, fast setting, high build-up epoxy.
- Excellent film build capabilities exceeding 400 micron in single coat, which can be extended with multiple passes.
- Excellent food grade properties.
- Excellent chemical / abrasion resistance properties. to the surface corrosion, protection properties.
- Good temperature / abrasion resistance properties.
- Very low permeability.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean all tools immediately after use with STP cleaner.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 200 L drum with 1 drum of Component B for every 3 drums of Component A.
Store in a cool dry place, under shade, away from heat.
12 months in original, unopened, sealed condition.