ShaliPoxy® CTE 203
Anti-corrosive / Protective Flexible Coal Tar Epoxy Coating
ShaliPoxy® CTE 203 is a two component, high build coal tar epoxy protective coating for steel and concrete surfaces having excellent corrosion / chemical / abrasion / scratch resistance through 200 – 250 micron coating in single coat wet on wet basis.
It conforms to AWWA C–210 : 2015 SSPC Paint 16 and Corp of Engineers C200 / C200a.
- MS / concrete pipes and metallic structures.
- Crude oil storage tanks / underground structures / other metal & steel structures & pipes.
- Sheet & pipe piling.
- Dams, Barrage gates, Penstocks.
- Foundation walls and sumps.
- Concrete and Steel surfaces in sewage treatment plant.
- Paper Mills / Chemical Plants.
- Flexible anti-corrosive / protective coating for structures – MS or concrete – even where the structure is in continuous contact with water.
- Compatible with controlled cathodic protection.
- Provides excellent resistance to impact, thermal shock and abrasion..
- Cures to a hard, smooth and flexible surface with excellent resistance to sea / salt water, oil, acids, alkalis, crude oil and minerals.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean all tools immediately after use with STP Thinner. Do not allow the material to harden.
Health & Safety
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 20 L combo pack.
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 Months from the date of manufacture when maintain in protected storage in original unopened sealed condition at 5 – 38 OC.