ShaliPoxy® CTE 303 MI
2K Moisture Insensitive Coal Tar Epoxy Coating
ShaliPoxy® CTE 303 MI is two component moisture insensitive, liquid epoxy resin based coating suitable for application over damp concrete (green concrete) and moist metal surfaces. This material is also suitable to apply where the RH is more than 85%. It is composed of epoxy resin, special type of hardener, and additives. It has excellent moisture insensitive characteristics and cures over damp concrete surface prior to any other applications.
- Damp concrete surface.
- More than 85% RH concrete surface (Moisture water up to 15 %).
- MS/ concrete pipes and metallic structures.
- Concrete and steel surfaces in sewage treatment plant.
- Easy to mix and apply by brush/ roller/spray.
- Easily penetrates into concrete surfaces and bonds strongly to damp concrete surfaces.
- Flexible anti-corrosive/ protective coating for structures MS or concrete.
- Provides excellent resistance to impact, thermal shock or abrasion.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 20 L combo pack.
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 Months from the date of manufacture when maintain in protected storage in original unopened sealed condition at 5 – 38 OC.