ShaliPoxy® CTE 406
2K High Build Solvent Free Modified Epoxy Coating
ShaliPoxy® CTE 406 (formerly known as ShaliPoxy CTE 403) is 100% solid, fast setting, spray applied, solvent free, two component, modified epoxy coating for internal / external lining of steel / concrete surface of pipes, vessels and other equipments used for water, mild chemical, oil and lubricant spillage.
ShaliPoxy® CTE 406 is spray applied by plural component airless spray gun.
ShaliPoxy® CTE 406 is solvent free protective barrier and is ideally suited for direct to metal coat where higher film thickness is required.
It conforms to AWWA C–210, SSPC Paint 16 and Corp of Engineers C 200 / C 200a.
- Excellent coating for internal / external lining of pipelines where abrasion / chemical resistance is of major concern.
- Costal environment.
- Pulp & Paper industry.
- Excellent coating for internal / external linings of water pipelines.
- Internal coating for concrete / steel water storage.
- Sea water intake tunnels.
- Solvent free, fast setting, high build-up epoxy.
- Excellent film build capabilities exceeding 400 micron in single coat, which can be extended with multiple passes.
- Excellent chemical / abrasion resistance properties.
- Very low permeability.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean all tools immediately after use with STP cleaner.
Health & Safety
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 200 L drum with 1 drum of Component B for every 3 drums of Component A.
Store in a cool dry place, under shade, away from heat.
12 months in original, unopened, sealed condition.