ShaliPoxy® CTE 503
Anti-corrosive / Protective Flexible Coal Tar Epoxy Coating
ShaliPoxy® CTE 503 (Formerly known as ShaliPoxy CTE HB / LB) is a two-component, polyamide, cold cure, abrasion resistant, Coal Tar Epoxy coating to protect steel, concrete structures, timber and other construction materials in corrosive environment. ShaliPoxy® CTE 503 gives 500 micron DFT coat in single application.
It conforms to AWWA C-210: 2015 : 2015 SSPC Paint 16 and Corp of Engineers C200 / C200a.
- Crude oil storage tanks / underground structures / other metal & steel structures & pipes.
- Sheet & pipe piling.
- Dams, Barrage gates, Penstocks.
- Foundation walls and sumps.
- Concrete and Steel surfaces in sewage treatment plant.
- Paper Mills / Chemical Plants.
- Flexible anti-corrosive / preventive coating for structures – MS or concrete – even where the structure is in continuous contact with water.
- Provides excellent resistance to impact, thermal shock and abrasion..
- Cures to a hard, smooth and flexible surface with excellent resistance to sea / salt water, oil, acids, alkalis, crude oil and minerals.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Clean all tools immediately after use with STPThinner . Do not allow the material to harden.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting
Available in 20 L and 200 L drum.
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 Months from the date of manufacture when maintain in protected storage in original unopened sealed condition at 5 – 38 OC.