2K High Solid Glass Flake Epoxy
ShaliPoxy® GF is a two component, glass flakes reinforced epoxy coating having excellent abrasion / chemical resistance and high barrier properties. It can be used as abrasion resistant coating above and below water vessel areas subject to corrosion. ShaliPoxy® GF is suitable for use in marine environments as protective coating from acids, alkalis, solvents and salts.
ShaliPoxy® GF has good application characteristic with excellent corrosion and chemical resistance. ShaliPoxy® GF is designed for application in a single high build coat by plural feed airless spray gun.
- Splash zone.
- Jetty pilings and working decks.
- Use as internal lining for crude oil, fuel oil and storage tanks.
- Boat bumpers and landings.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Excellent acid-alkali resistance.
- Excellent solvent resistance.
- Enhanced barrier properties.
- Good physical strength.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Clean all tools immediately after use with STP Thinner.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
The material is available in 200 liter and 15 liter (For single feed spray application) pack.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months from the date of manufacture when maintain in protected storage in original unopened sealed condition at 5 – 38 OC.