ShaliProtek® E MIO 40
2K Polyamide Epoxy Intermediate Anti-Corrosive Coat
ShaliProtek® E MIO 40 (formerly known as ShaliPoxy MIO) is a two component, high build polyamide cured coating, pigmented with micaceous iron oxide.
ShaliProtek® E MIO 40 offers good resistance against abrasion and impact, when cured, and provides an excellent barrier against penetration of water and water vapour.
ShaliProtek® E MIO 40 can be used as primer or intermediate coat.
- Protection of steel structures in aggressive coastal & industrial atmosphere.
- Ship loaders
- Hoppers, conveyors silos, storage tanks, pipelines and general steel structures in fertilizer plants, refineries, petrochemicals, chemical plants, engineering industries, etc.
- Easy to Apply.
Health & Safety
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 20 L Container.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed condition