Single Component Acrylate based Primer for Concrete surfaces
ShaliPrime Acrylate (formerly known as ShaliGuard S-40) is a single component acrylate based primer for concrete surfaces. It is transparent, colourless. It bonds well to the concrete surfaces.
|Physical appearance||Clear colourless low viscous liquid||Specific gravity||0.90 + 0.02|
|Theoretical Coverage, m2 /L||4 – 5|
- Used as primer for concrete surface
- For Priming surface in case ShaliSuper Seal and ShaliKote AC
- Surfaces to be sealed must be dry, structurally sound, and free from grease, oil, dirt and other contamination. Remove any curing compound or releasing agents prior to coating. Use compressed air to remove dust and other loose particles. Ensure that the surface is not saturated with water prior to application.
- Mix well before application, to ensure that there is no sedimentation.
- A low pressure, airless sprayer is the preferred method of application. But a brush or roller may also be used for coating. Material should be applied to assure uniform coverage. Apply ShaliPrime Acrylate primer as per the coverage. Allow the primer to dry for at least 4 -5 hours before over coating
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Tools, equipment and general clean-up can be done Xylene or Toluene
Health & Safety
- Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with soap water after application.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of product.
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting
Available in 20 L pack.
Store in a cool dry place under shed away from heat.
9 months in original unopened sealed condition.