Resin Based Synthetic Primer For Concrete Sealing
ShaliPrime Cem is resin based synthetic primer that seals pours in surfaces such as concrete and when used improves the adhesion of materials that are to be applied to the substrate. It is suitable for brush or spray application. It is compatible with the ShaliSulphide CT, is used before pouring of the ShaliSulphide CT to the vertical faces to the concrete joints to improve the adhesive property of the later.
|Consistency||By Brush / Spray||Volatile Matter, %, max||80|
|Setting Time||15 minutes||Flash Point, ABC, (minimum)||23 OC|
|Theoretical Coverage||10 – 12 m2 / L.||Specific Gravity, at 23 OC||0.92 – 0.97|
|Service Ambient Temperature||5 – 50 OC|
* Depending upon surface condition.
ShaliPrime Cem is applied in canal lining gaps and concrete floor joints prior to pouring of the ShaliSulphide CT for bonding of the Coal Tar Sealant to the gaps.
- Provides excellent bonding of Coal Tar Sealants.
- Provides excellent bonding of other sealants on Concrete surfaces.
- Apply on clean, dry and sound concrete substrates that are free of all coatings, sealers, curing compounds, oils, greases or any other contaminants.
- Ensure substrate is firm and fully cured. Concrete and sand/cement screeds must be sound, dry and fully cured (not subject to shrinkage) and any laitance or treatments must be removed by mechanical means such as grit blasting.
- Surface profile should be CSP-3 to CSP-5 standard. Surface should be prepared mechanically to achieve these profiles
- ShaliPrime Cem should be thoroughly stirred before use and applied to the substrate by means of brush, roller or spray.
- Should not be applied when the temperature is less than 5 OC or when the weather is foggy.
Health & Safety
- Use goggles and hand gloves and mask during application.
- Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
Available in 20 L drum.
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.