Two Component Etch Primer
ShaliPrime Etch is two component Zinc Tetroxy Chromate based low viscous etch primer. ShaliPrime Etch prepares the surface for good bonding to the galvanized sheets, besides priming the metal surface on which it is applied. It conforms to IS:5666.
|Pot Life, @ 30 OC, hrs||4 – 5||Surface Dry, @ 30 OC||25 – 45 minute|
|Recoating Time, hrs||24 Max||Theoretical Coverage, m2 /L/coat *||8 – 10|
|DFT in microns||8 – 12|
* Depending upon surface condition.
Galvanized / metal sheet
- Better adhesion and flexibility
- Etches the metal surfaces.
- Surface should be cleaned properly before applying ShaliPrime Etch. Remove any dirt, oil, grease etc.
- Mix Comp. A into Comp B and stir thoroughly to achieve a homogeneous mix.
- Apply ShaliPrime Etch by brush, conventional or airless spray.
Health & Safety
• The product should not come in contact with the skin and eyes, or be swallowed.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapours as some people are sensitive to resins, hardeners and solvents.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed seek medical attention immediately – do not induce vomiting.
Available in 5 L container.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
6 months in original unopened sealed condition.