Single Component Aromatic Polyurethane Primer
ShaliPrime Penetration is single component polyurethane based low viscous highly penetrative primer.
|Pot Life @ 30 OC, Hrs||4 – 5||Surface Dry, @ 30 OC||35 – 45 minute|
|Recoating Time, hrs||24 Max||Theoretical Coverage, m2/ L/coat *||8 – 10|
|DFT in microns||15 – 20|
* Depending upon surface condition.
- Concrete / metal surfaces.
- Better adhesion and flexibility.
- Chemical resistance.
- Improved performance over manually prepared concrete surfaces.
- In case of concrete surface, ensure that concrete is firm, sound and even.
- Clean thoroughly and dry. Remove all dirt, scales, oil, grease and foreign particles.
- In case of steel surface, clean surface thoroughly by sandblasting or power tools. Remove moisture prior to sand blasting.
- Apply ShaliPrime Penetration on cleaned and dried surface by brush or airless spray.
- Once opened, drum should be used completely.
Health & Safety
• The product should not come in contact with the skin and eyes, or be swallowed. • Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapours as some people are sensitive to resins, hardeners and solvents. • Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection. • In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area. • In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice. • If swallowed seek medical attention immediately – do not induce vomiting.
Available in 20 L container.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
6 months in original unopened sealed condition.