Solvent Based Coal Tar Primer For Runways / Other Concrete Surfaces
ShaliPrime SSC (earlier known as ShaliJet Primer) is a solvent based Coal Tar primer that seals pores in surfaces such as concrete and improves adhesion of Coal Tar materials to substrate.
|Consistency||Brush / Spray||Specific Gravity||1.0 – 1.1|
|Setting Time, 25 OC||24 hrs||Flash Point, ACC||50 OC Min|
|Theoretical Coverage, m2/L||0.30||Water Content, %||0.20 Max|
|Application Temperature||5 – 50 OC|
ShaliPrime SSC is applied in canal lining gaps and concrete floor joints prior to pouring of the ShaliJet Sealing Compound for bonding of the Coal Tar Sealant to the gaps.
- Excellent bonding of Coal Tar Sealant and concrete surface.
- Easy to Apply
- Economical and cost effective.
- Ensure that concrete is adequately cured and is at least eight days old.
- Clean concrete surfaces free from dust, sand and all foreign particles by hot air / broom.
- Stir ShaliPrime SSC thoroughly to ensure to make it homogeneous.
- Apply on dry substrate by means of brush, roller or spray at the rate of 0.3 L/m2.
- Allow it to dry for 24 hrs.
- Do not apply when temperature is less than 5 OC or during foggy conditions.
Health & Safety
• Use goggles, masks and hand gloves during application
• Clean hands with warm soap water after application
Available in 20 L and 200 L drum.
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed away, from heat.