ShaliPrime Zn Ph
2K Anti-Corrosive Zinc Phosphate Primer
ShaliPrime® Zn Ph is a two component, polyamide cured, zinc phosphate anti-corrosive epoxy primer for metal surfaces.
ShaliPrime® Zn Ph does not consist of any lead pigment.
- Suitable for use on blast cleaned steel where a complete epoxy system is required. It is suitable as a patch primer for treatment of manually prepared steel.
- Resists most chemical environment when used with recommended topcoats.
- Resists water / corrosion
- Provides good anti-corrosion protection
- Facilitates adhesion of finish onto difficult substrates
- Non-toxic, safer to use as compared to chromate version
Health & Safety
• Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with soap water after application.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapours as some people are sensitive to resins, hardeners and solvents.
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting
Available in 15 L container consist of Component A 12 L and Component B 3 L.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed condition.