ShaliPrime® Zn Ph 60
2K Zinc Phosphate Primer
ShaliPrime® Zn Ph 60 is two component, phenalkamine cured, zinc phosphate anti-corrosive epoxy primer for steel surface. ShaliPrime Zn Ph 60 is composed of non-lead pigments and inert mineral fillers.
Suitable for use on blast cleaned steel where a complete epoxy system is required. It is suitable as a patch primer for treatment of manually prepared steel.
- Resists most chemical environment when used with recommended top coats.
- Resists water / corrosion.
- Provides good anti-corrosion protection.
- Facilitates adhesion of finish onto difficult substrates.
- Non-toxic, safer to use as compared to chromate version.
Health & Safety
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 20 L unit pack container.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed condition.