ShaliProtek® 2E 80 MI
2K Epoxy Moisture Insensitive Phenolic Anti-Corrosive Protective Coating
ShaliProtek® 2E 80 MI is two components phenolic moisture insensitive amine based, self-priming epoxy coating suitable for application over damp concrete (green concrete), moist metal surfaces, RH exceeding 85% and on under prepared surface.
ShaliProtek® 2E 80 MI shows high impact resistance for protection of steel / concrete structures against splash and spillage of corrosive chemicals and solvents at higher temperature.
ShaliProtek® 2E 80 MI is an excellent coating system for secondary containment, solvent storage, pump pads, trenches, bridges and other high exposure zones.
- Piling and bridge underdecks.
- Moist steel / moist concrete structures exposed to acid / alkali fumes emanating at high temperature, like in Ammonium Sulphate / Annealing / Acid Plants / Leather processing units, fertilizer plants etc.
- Anti-carbonation coating.
- Excellent resistance to acid and alkali vapours.
- Low VOC material.
- Bonds well at low temperature & humidity.
Health & Safety
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes and avoid swallowing.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 20 L unit pack with 15 L Component A and 5 L Component B.
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in unopened sealed condition.