ShaliProtek® E 2HB SF
2K High Build Solvent Free Epoxy Coating
ShaliProtek® E 2HB SF (formerly known as ShaliPoxy 2HB SF) is two component pigmented Epoxy Protective Coating.
ShaliProtek® E 2HB SF is unique in its simplicity of application resulting in a smooth, non-porous, hygienic, chemically resistant coating. In case of any RAL colour is desired, pigment in paste form of desired RAL colour can be provided by us along with base material.
ShaliProtek® E 2HB SF conforms to 21 CFR 175-300 of US FDA test method.
- ShaliProtek® E 2HB SF is resistant to fungal & bacterial growth & is ideally suitable for areas requiring hygienic, dust free and wear-resistant surface. It is recommended for the following areas:
- Potable water pipeline inside coating.
- Irrigation pipeline inside coating.
- For Structural Protective Coating in
- Aerospace industry / Airport hangers for structural coating.
- Nuclear plants.
- Dairies & breweries
- Chemical / Pharmaceuticals / Food processing / bottling plant for structural coating.
- Electric / Electronics industries.
- Easy to apply.
- Excellent bond to concrete / metal.
- Good resistance to chemicals / abrasion.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Clean all tools immediately after use with STP Thinner. Do not allow the material to harden.
Health & Safety
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapor.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection
- In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of eye contact, wash immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 16 kg carton (4 kg tin x 4 nos) consisting of Component A & B.
Keep in a cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat & direct sunlight
12 months in original unopened sealed conditions.