ShaliProtek® E PA 120
2K Protective Polyamide Based Flexible Epoxy Coating
ShaliProtek® E PA 120 (formerly known as ShaliPoxy HB) is a two components cold cure epoxy polyamide coating to protect steel, concrete structures, timber and other construction materials in corrosive environment. ShaliProtek® E PA 120 has excellent abrasion resistant coating system
- Metal & Steel structure.
- Sheet & pipe piling.
- Dams, Barrage gates, Penstocks.
- Crude oil storage tanks.
- Foundation walls and sumps.
- Concrete and Steel surfaces in sewage treatment plant.
- Paper Mills.
- Chemical Plants.
- Underground structures
- Flexible anti-corrosive / preventive coating for structures – MS or concrete – even where the structure is in continuous contact with water.
- Provides excellent resistance to impact, thermal shock and abrasion.
- Cures to a hard, smooth and flexible surface with excellent resistance to sea / salt water, oil, acids, alkalis, crude oil and minerals.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean all tools immediately after use with STP Thinner. Do not allow material to harden
Health & Safety
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes and avoid swallowing.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 20 L – 15 L Comp A and 5 L Comp B.
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.