ShaliProtek® E PA 80
2K Anti-Corrosive / Protective Flexible Epoxy Polyamide Coating
ShaliProtek® E PA 80 is a two-component cold cure epoxy polyamide adduct based coating, filled with special type of anti-corrosive pigment to protect steel, concrete structures, timber and other construction materials in corrosive environment.
ShaliProtek® E PA 80 is a high build, self-prime, surface tolerant paint used as intermediate or top coat.
ShaliProtek® E PA 80 has excellent abrasion resistant coating system.
- Metal & Steel structure.
- Sheet & pipe piling.
- Dams, Barrage gates, Penstocks.
- Crude oil storage tanks.
- Foundation walls and sumps.
- Concrete and Steel surfaces in sewage treatment plant.
- Paper Mills.
- Chemical Plants.
- Underground structures
- Flexible anti-corrosive / preventive coating for structures – MS or concrete – even where the structure is in continuous contact with water.
- Provides excellent resistance to impact, thermal shock and abrasion.
- Cures to a hard, smooth and flexible surface with excellent resistance to sea / salt water, oil, acids, alkalis, crude oil and minerals.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Clean all tools immediately after use with STP Thinner. Do not allow the material to harden.
Health & Safety
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes and avoid swallowing.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in combo pack of 20 L consisting of 15 L Comp A and 5 L Comp B.
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 Months in original unopened sealed condition.