ShaliProtek® HR AL 300
Heat Resistant Aluminised Protective Coating
ShaliProtek® HR AL 300 is a single component, high performance, heat resistant, aluminised protective coating for steel surfaces.
ShaliProtek® HR AL 300 can withstand temperature up to 300 OC with excellent resistant to water and fair resistance to acid / alkali / saline atmosphere.
ShaliProtek® HR AL 300 is free from Lead / Chromate and gives bright metallic finish to substrate.
- Steel structures exposed to dry heat.
- Chimneys / Stacks.
- Boiler fronts / kiln outer body.
- Pipeline exposed to dry heat.
- Easy to apply by brush or spray.
- Excellent resistant to dry heat up to 300 OC.
- Excellent resistant to water.
- Resistant to acid, alkali and saline exposure.
Health & Safety
- The product should not come in contact with the skin and eyes, or be swallowed.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapours as some people are sensitive to resins, hardeners and solvents.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed seek medical attention immediately – do not induce vomiting.
Available in 5 L and 20 L drum.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed conditions.