ShaliProtek® PU HG
2K Zero VOC High Gloss Polyurethane Protective Tough Coating
ShaliProtek® PC HG is a two component, solvent free, 100% solid, fast curing, high gloss protective polyurethane tough coating for internal surface of concrete / steel structures specially for powder storage silo.
ShaliProtek® PC HG is spray applied by plural component airless spray gun and has excellent mechanical properties / abrasion resistance/ scratch resistance.
- On shore and off shore structures, pipes and marine piles.
- Sewer lines and STP tanks.
- Thermal power cooling plants including basins.
- Hydro electric penstocks and dam gates.
- Inner / Outer coating for pipe line for water and waste water.
- Steel / concrete structure like-
- Storage tanks.
- Mounded bullets.
- Overhead tanks.
- Marine and offshore structures.
- Ship decks / ship hulls
- Coke oven silo
- Powder Hopper
- Concrete tunnel.
- Coating for pipes used for bore / directional drill applications.
- Repair / rehabilitation (recoating) of existing pipelines and coating repairs.
- Excellent resistance to sea water.
- Excellent adhesion to steel / concrete.
- Excellent resistant to most of chemicals / acids.
- Resilient to accelerated weathering conditions.
- High mechanical / physical properties.
- High abrasion resistance.
- Protects against microbiologically induced corrosion.
- VOC Free.
- Suitable for potable water pipe line / waste water applications.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean all tools immediately after use with STP Thinner.
Health & Safety
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes,and avoid swallowing.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 200 L drum with 1 drum of Component B for every 3 drums of Component A.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months from the date of manufacture when maintain in protected storage in original unopened sealed condition at 5 – 38 OC.