Geomembrane for Tunnels / Basement and Protected Roof
ShaliPVC is a non-reinforced geomembrane, opaque, polyvinyl chloride membrane suitable for tunnels / basement and protected roof with signal layer (twin color). ShaliPVC is not resistant to UV.
|Tensile Strength, N/mm2
L – 2
I – 2
|Cold Resistance, (-)20 OC||No crack|
|Resistant under water pressure||Waterproof at 6 bar / 72 hr||Tear Strength N/mm||≥ 80|
For Waterproofing of Tunnel / Basement and Protected Roof.
- Easy to handle , install and repair.
- Excellent Impermeability to water ingress.
- Efficient hot air welded seam.
- Very High Level of water tightness.
- Remove all loose gravels, dirt, oil, grease and other foreign particles by jet or dry air and clean the surface mechanically or by grinding to make it smooth before application.
- PCC / Cementetius coving of 75 mm radius shall be provided at all junctions between vertical and horizontal faces.
- Lay ShaliGeo text loosely as a base layer with an overlap of 50 mm.
- Lay ShaliPVC of desired thickness loosely laid on Horizontal Surface over Geotextile and with the help of Roundels on Vertical surface.
- Provide overlap joints of 75 mm in both longitudinal and transverse direction of the ShaliPVC and sealed properly with hot air welding only.
- We recommend ShaliGeo Text on laid PVC and then protection screed on top of Geotextile in horizontal surface .
- Terminate ShaliPVC at the top of parapet wall with termination strip and fix it by screw at 300 mm c/c.
- All termination strip shall be sealed with water lock sealant and topped up by ShaliSeal PU.
Health & Safety
- Use hand gloves and goggles during application.
- Clean hand with soap water after application.
Available in 2 m x 20 m roll in 2 mm thickness.
Store rolls horizontally on pallets or shelving in a dry area under shed at ambient temperature and away from source of ignition