ShaliSeal® BT SB
Cold Applied Solvent Based Rubberised Bituminous Sealant
ShaliSeal® BT SB is a single-component, cold-applied, rubberized solvent based bituminous Sealing compound to be used in flexible roads, bridges and construction joints.
- Joints in garages, filling stations and other places of construction joints like in warehouse floors and secondary containment of walls and floors of artificial water ponds.
- Bridge / road joints.
- Ability to withstand expansion without cracking
- Good adhesion to concrete in factory / warehouse surface.
- Low susceptibility to flow during hot weather condition.
- Ready to use direct from the joint sealant Container.
- Cold & Easy to apply.
- Prevents penetration of water and
- incompressible into the joint.
- Resistant to sunlight / rain and cyclic temperature changes.
- Anti-corrosive and prevents root growth.
- Resistant to ingress of foreign substance.
Health & Safety
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 20 kg containers.
Keep in cool and dry place, in air tight containers, under shed, away from heat.
6 months in original unopened sealed conditions