ShaliSeal CL BT
Bituminous Canal Lining Sealant
ShaliSeal® CL BT is highly elastic, ductile single component non sagging bituminous compound, which provides excellent adhesion to concrete, bricks and precast slabs. ShaliSeal® CL BT is used in joints of canal lining / other concrete structures.
ShaliSeal® CL BT is resistant to temperature variations providing waterproof sealing for all type of joints.
ShaliSeal® CL BT Provides water-proof seal at all times under the maximum hydraulic head to which the seal joint is likely to be subjected.
ShaliSeal® CL BT has enough fluidity over the specified working temperature range so that little difficulty is experienced in properly filling and sealing joints of the given size and shape.
It conforms to IS 13143 : 1991.
- Cast-in-situ cement concrete lining.
- Precast cement concrete lining for canal.
- Flagstone paving.
- Ability to withstand expansion without cracking.
- Good adhesion to concrete / other surface.
- Low susceptibility to flow during hot weather condition.
- Resistant to sunlight / rain and cyclic temperature changes.
- Resistant to ingress of foreign substance.
Health & Safety
• ShaliSeal® CL BT is inflammable.
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 20 kg drum.
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.