Cementatious Polymerised Mortar for Sealing / Crack Filling / Repair
ShaliSeal CPM is designed as industrial grade sealing and repairing compound for upgrading or renovating new and existing floors and screeds. The polymer modified powdery material is ready to use for industrial, commercial or household purpose.
|Appearance||Gray, cement colour powder||Adhesive Strength Concrete-V tiles||2 MPa Cohesive Failure|
|Mixing ratio with water||100 : 33||Water Pressure Test EN 14891||Water Loss -0 cc in 7 days, Penetration -0.5 cc in 7 days|
|Compressive Strength||14 MPa|
|Flexibility ISO 527, %||7|
- Old mortar / screed showing water seepage through cracks
- All kind of structural repair which requires hand application / brush
- Roof under the water tank on the roof top
- Basement vertical wall plastering
- Underlayment of medium duty flowing with small gravel dust.
- Excellent crack bridging nature
- Very low shrinkage
- Very good adhesion with old and new mortar / concrete
- Resistant to carbon di oxide attack
- Good water vapour permeability
- Apply on clean, dry and sound concrete substrates that are free of all coatings, sealers, curing compounds, oils greases or any other contaminants.
- Ensure substrate is firm and fully cured. Concrete and sand / cement screeds must be sound, dry and fully cured (not subject to shrinkage) and any laitance or treatments must be removed by mechanical means such as grit blasting.
- Mix powder in water in the ratio of 3 : 1.
- Slowly stir the mixture for a homogenous content for about 20 – 30 minutes. Stirring should be done in a way to avoid induction of air bubbles.
- Apply the mass by brush / trowel depending upon its use for filling or repairing purpose. Any bags forming lumps must be removed from the stack.
- Do not apply when the temperature is less than 5 OC or when the weather is foggy.
Health & Safety
- Use goggles and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
Available in 20 kg poly bag.
Keep in well ventilated dry place in packed condition under shed, away from heat / direct sun light / high humidity.