ShaliSeal® CSS WB
2K Water Based Coloured Slurry Seal
ShaliSeal® CSS WB is a two component, cold applied, polymer modified durable, flexible, skid resistant coating for both flexible (asphalt) and concrete roads.
ShaliSeal® CSS WB is available in factory pre-weighed kit and is available in different colours to meet specific purpose.
- Parking bays.
- Highway road signaling.
- Bus lanes, Cycle tracks.
- Sports venues and stadium tracks.
- Walkways / pathways.
- Aesthetic application and landscaping.
- Tunnel road.
- Solvent free environment friendly green product.
- Good friction / skid resistance.
- Flexible and Durable.
- Excellent UV / ageing resistance.
- Cold pour and ready to use. Does not require any heating.
- Excellent resistance to chemical / salt water / crude oil, acids / alkalis.
- Compatible with both concrete and bituminous pavement.
Health & Safety
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of contact with eyes, wash immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
30 kg pack consists of Component A – 20 kg, Component B – 10 kg.
Store in a cool dry clean place, at 10OC – 35 OC, in original sealed condition.
12 months in original unopened sealed conditions.