Cold Applied Elastomeric Metal Sealant
ShaliSeal® MJ is a single-component, cold-applied Elastomeric Metal Sealant to seal Metal Joints.
- Metal joints, metal jacketing, thermal insulation, asbestos, cement board and masonry.
- Metal Roof and Asbestos sheet joint and overlaps
- Cold applied. Ready to use
- Resistant to sunlight, rain and cyclic temperature.
- Resistant to heat. No flow at 90 OC.
- Protects penetration of water / chemical of foreign substance.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean all tools immediately after use with STP Thinner
Health & Safety
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 20 kg containers.
Keep in cool and dry place, in air tight containers, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed conditions.