ShaliSeal PS PG
2K Pouring Grade UV Resistant Polysulphide Sealant
ShaliSeal® PS PG is two component, polysulphide polymer based, UV resistant, flexible, tear resistant, rubbery, self-leveling, pourable, non-staining sealant, which adheres to most of building materials like cementitious substrates, aluminum, glass, wood, mild steel etc. ShaliSeal® PS PG cures at ambient temperature, has excellent recovery characteristics after extended period of compression / elongation with outstanding resistance to most chemicals, weather conditions, aging and shrinkage.
It conforms to BS 5212: 1990 Part I -Type F & Type FB (Flame and Fuel Resistant), IS 12118 Part 1 – 1987, BS:4254 and ASTM C 920.
- Expansion joints in industrial, commercial or residential buildings.
- Joints in concrete roads, bridges, subways, flyovers & airport runway.
- Joints in water retaining structures like water tank, swimming pool including decks, aqua ducts, dams, canals & reservoirs.
- Nuclear Power station reactor domes.
- Joints between concrete pipe lines.
- Roof light joints.
- Excellent UV resistant.
- Provides uniform, water tight seal.
- Adhesion compatible to most substrate.
- Highly resilient with excellent recovery characteristics and thermal flexibility.
- Prevents cracking by allowing expansion / contraction during atmospheric changes.
- Flexible, tear resistant, rubbery, self-leveling.
- Chemical / flame / fuel resistant.
- After full cure
Can withstand in fully submerged condition, and
The Sealant is suitable for potable water as well.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 4 kg Container packed 16 kg carton.
Available in 4 kg container packed in 16 kg carton, each container having pre-measured both components in proper ratio.
12 Months from the date of manufacture when maintain in protected storage in original unopened sealed condition at 5 – 35 OC.