ShaliSeal® PU GG
Single component Polyurethane Joint Sealant
ShaliSeal® PU GG is single component Polyurethane elastomeric sealant. ShaliSeal® PU GG resists crack arising out of movements of joint materials.
It conforms to EN 14187-S 2003, BS 5212, ASTM C-920, ISO-11600.
- Bridge decks.
- Docks and harbors.
- Civil structures including building – residential, commercial and industrial and prefabricated constructional panels.
- Window sealing for air conditioned coaches.
- Single component ready to use.
- Excellent adhesion to most of the building materials.
- Good weathering and ageing properties.
- Excellent workability, easy to use.
- Can be paintable.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean the equipment with solvent like Xylene, Toluene. Polymerized mastic can be scrapped off.
Health & Safety
- The product Contains Poly Isocyanates and should not come in contact with the skin and eyes, or be swallowed.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapours as some people are sensitive to resins, hardeners and solvents.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed seek medical attention immediately – do not induce vomiting.
Available in 600 ML sauces.
Keep in cool dry place, under the shed ,away from heat and humidity. Store in proper ventilated room and temperature should be between 10 – 25 OC.
12 months in original unopened sealed condition.