ShaliSeal® PU PG 2K
2K Pouring Grade Polyurethane Sealant
ShaliSeal® PU PG 2K iformerly known as ShaliSeal PU 2K PG) is a modified two component Polyurethane sealant, which cures to form a durable, flexible, watertight bond with most building materials and is capable of accommodating, dynamic joint movement.
It conforms to BS 5212 : 1990 and US Federal Specification SS-S-200E.
- Expansion joints in industrial, commercial / residential buildings, Docks and harbors.
- Joints in concrete roads, bridges, subways, flyovers & airport runway.
- Joints in water retaining structures like water tank, swimming pool, aquaducts, dams, canals & reservoirs.
- Nuclear Power station reactor domes.
- Joints between concrete pipe lines.
- Roof light joints.
- Window sealing for air conditioned coaches.
- Cold Applied. No heating required.
- High movement accommodation.
- Excellent workability, easy to use.
- High performance.
- Fuel, oil and hydraulic fluid resistance.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapor.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection
• In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 4 kg Container packed in 16 kg carton.
Store in properly ventilated room at a maximum temperature of 25 OC. Storage above this temperature may reduce the shelf life.
12 months in original unopened sealed condition.