ShaliSeal® RS TC
Waterproof UV Resistant Sealer Coat For Road Surface
ShaliSeal® RS TC is Polymer Modified Waterproof UV Resistant Sealer Coat for Roads – both flexible and concrete, which prevents ingress of water and thereby enhances life of the road. A coat of ShaliSeal® RS TC every two years ensures pot hole free road, eliminates need of relaying, and adds to joy of driving. Also, material saved from avoidable relaying could be used to lay new roads which will facilitate faster connectivity. ShaliSeal® RS TC is economical, user friendly and causes least inconvenience to road users.
Ideally, apply ShaliSeal® RS TC after 30 days of laying of the new surface and can also be applied on old roads. It can fill cracks up to 1 mm.
- Internal roads of residential complex / housing society, refineries, power plants, manufacturing industries etc.
- Expressway, Highway, Parking Lots, driveways.
- Gasoline stations, service stations and truck terminals.
- Airfields, taxiways and shoulders, or anywhere that the asphalt surface is exposed to gas and oil spillage, extensive abrasion, or weathering extremes.
- Easy application with spray / squeeze. Requires no heavy machinery.
- Seals crack up to 1 mm and small pores in roads.
- Protects asphalt aggregate surface by preventing water penetration.
- Exhibits outstanding fuel resistance.
- Can be formulated to a wear resistant coating.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapor.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection
• In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
200 kg barrel and Tanker Load.
Store in a cool dry place, under the shed, away from heat. In case ambient temperature is below 10 OC or above 45 OC, cover sealed container fully with tarpaulin.
Store in a cool dry clean place, under the shed at 10 OC – 45 OC.