Solvent Based Mould Releasing Agent
ShaliSlip® SB is solvent based mould releasing agent provides quick, easy and clean release of concrete from forms. It provides a smooth, flat surface, free of voids and defects. It will not transfer the stain from form to concrete and hence the concrete surface is unstained, ready for use almost instantly.
- Can be applied on metal, wood, plywood, plastic and fiberglass forms.
- Precast moulds.
- Equipment maintenance-scoots, buckets hoist and paving machines.
- Acts as bond breaker and form cleaner.
- Eliminates voids, defects, build-up of concrete and mortar & provides fair finished exposed concrete.
- Non-staining will not wash off.
- Protects steel forms from rusting.
- Cut clean-up time.
- Economical & easy to use.
- Economical and easy to use.
- Protects plywood from bulging due to water absorption, thus increases the number of re-use.
- Stripping of forms / de-shuttering becomes easy without hooking, which increases shutter life.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Clean tools and equipments with solvent such as xylene, acetone or toluene.
Health & Safety
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 20 L and 200 L drum.
Store in a cool dry place under shed away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed condition.