Water Based Emulsified Concentrated Chemical Mould Release Agent
ShaliSlip® WB (formerly known as ShaliSlip Emulsion) is a pale amber water based emulsified concentrated chemical mould release liquid which turns white on dilution with water to produce chemical release agent. It reacts with the alkali in the concrete to form thin water repellent skin on the surface of the mould which enables easy stripping from the hardened concrete.
- Can be applied on metal and wood moulds.
- Precast moulds & plywood.
- Water based, only requires addition of water for dilution.
- Economical and easy to use.
- Protects plywood from bulging due to water absorption, thus increases the number of re-use.
- Stripping of forms and de-shuttering becomes easy without hooking, which increases shutter life.
- Acts as a bond breaker and form cleaner.
- Eliminates voids, face defects.
- Produces really fair faced finished concrete. Reduces clean-up time.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Clean all tools immediately after use with clean water.
Health & Safety
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 20 L & 200 L drum.
Keep in cool and dry place under shed away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed conditions.