Single Component Tile Joint Filler
ShaliTile Grout is composed of cement and some special organic ingredients to solve the problems of conventional material. It is designed to create strong and long lasting tile joints. ShaliTile Grout is available in different range of colours.
|Physical Appearance||Coloured powder||Workable time after mixing with water @ 35 OC, minute||30|
- Tile joints upto 10 mm width.
- Suitable for external floor and wall cladding.
- Low cost service life – mould resistant, tropical grade
- Easy to apply – just add water for a thixotropic, non-slump grout
- Can be used in submerged conditions
- Available in a range of attractive colours
- All tiles must be securely fixed in place and thoroughly cleaned before STP tile G ShaliTile Grout is applied.
- Tile joint filling should only be done 24 hr after fixing the tiles.
- Require 340 – 360 ml of water for 1 kg of ShaliTile Grout
- Add powder to water and mix until a uniform, lump-free, thick creamy paste is produced, allow standing for ten minutes prior to use.
- Apply to the spaces between the tiles using a sponge, spatula or a small piece of soft cloth.
- Work the mixture into the joints and around the edges.
- Remove surplus material from the face of the tiles with a dry cloth and run the tip of a gloved finger or suitable rounded tool along the grout to level it off and form a profile.
- When the grout is dry, clean the tiles with a damp sponge to remove any excess material. Do not allow the excess grout material on the tiles to cure which will make removing difficult.
Health & Safety
- Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with soap water after application.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of dust.
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting
Available in 1 kg pouches.
Store in a cool dry place under shed away from heat.
9 months in original unopened sealed condition.