ShaliTile Grout E
Three Component Epoxy Based Tile Joint Filler
ShaliTile Grout E (formerly known as Epoxy Tile Grout) is a three component, moisture insensitive epoxy for tile joints. This product supports the joint edges and reduces spalling of the edges caused by wheel traffic.
|Mix Gravity||1.80 approx||Compressive StrengthAt 72 hrs, kg/Cm2||210|
|Pot Life @ 24 OC, min||30||Tensile StrengthAt 7 days, kg/Cm2||46|
|Tack free time @ 24 OC, hrs||12||Chemical Resistance after 72 hr at 24 OC
|Coverage in running Mtr for 5 kg unit||200 Running Mtr approx for2 mm x 5 mm groove size|
- Tile joints
- Moisture insensitive.
- Tough performance reduces floor joint repairs and maintenance.
- Does not allow the growth of fungus, bacteria etc
- Ensure that the groove to be filled is free from dust and other contaminants like oil grease etc.
- Ensure that the groove is not filled with standing water.
- Apply on bone dry surface.
- While mixing first mix component A (resin component) and component B (Hardener component) thoroughly and after ensuring that the components are mixed properly, add component C (Filler component) slowly and mix thoroughly till a homogeneous mix is achieved.
- Fill the grove with mixed material using spatula or by trowel or by any convenient method.
- Joints should be overfilled with the thoroughly mixed material and immediately level by using trowel or any other suitable method and wipe off any excessive mixed material on tiles using thinner. If Shalimar epoxy tile grout has completely hardened, a heat flame may be used to soften the material for easier removal. Ensure that the aesthetic look of the tile is not lost while heating with burner.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Clean all tools immediately after use with xylene. Do not allow material to harden.
Health & Safety
- Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with soap water after application.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapours as some people are sensitive to resins, hardeners and solvents.
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting
Available in 5 kg Unit.
Store in a cool dry place under shed away from heat.
9 months in original unopened sealed condition.