ShaliTile Grout K
Three Component Epoxy Based Kota Stone / Tile Joint Filler
ShaliTile Grout K (formerly known as Kota Stone Joint Filler) is a three component, semi-rigid epoxy for tile joints. This product supports the joint edges and reduces spalling of the edges caused by wheel traffic.
|Mix Gravity||1.63 ± 0.03||Chemical Resistance after 72 hrs at 24 OC
|Compressive Strength,72 hrs, kg/Cm2||210|
|Tensile Strength at 7 days, kg/Cm2||46|
|Pot Life @ 24 OC, min||30|
|Tack free time @ 24 OC, hr||12|
- Tile joints specially Kota stone in industrial floors
- Crack filler repair for old floors.
- Semi-flexible formula that allows for limited temperature and humidity movement of concrete.
- Tough performance reduces floor joint repairs and maintenance.
- Suitable for filling cracks in older floors to reduce the rate of deterioration
- Ensure that the groove to be filled is free from dust and other contaminants like oil grease etc.
- Ensure that the groove is not filled with standing water.
- While mixing first mix component A (resin component) and component B (Hardener component) thoroughly and after ensuring that the components are mixed properly, add component C (Filler component) slowly and mix thoroughly till a homogeneous mix is achieved.
- Fill the grove with mixed material using spatula or by trowel or by any convenient method.
- Joints should be overfilled with the thoroughly mixed material and immediately level by using trowel or any other suitable method and wipe off any excessive mixed material on tiles using thinner. If ShaliTile Grout K has completely hardened, a heat flame may be used to soften the material for easier removal. Ensure that the aesthetic look of the tile is not lost while heating with burner.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean all tools immediately after use with xylene. Do not allow material to harden.
Health & Safety
- Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with soap water after application.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapours as some people are sensitive to resins, hardeners and solvents.
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting
Available in 5 kg unit, which contains resin hardener and filler.
Store in a cool dry place under shed away from heat.
9 months in original unopened sealed condition