Thermoplastic Polyolefin Single-Ply Membrane
ShaliTPO is a thermoplastic polyolefin roofing membrane with an excellent impermeability to water and moisture, flexibility and long durability. ShaliTPO has also high UV resistance and high solar reflection keeping the roof cool. ShaliTPO is available in 45 mil, 60 mil and in other higher thicknesses also. It is available in wide width of 4′, 5′, 8′ and 10′ and length of 100 ft. ShaliTPO is also offered with fleeceback
|45 mil||60 mil|
|Nominal Thickness, mm||1.2 ± 10%||1.5 ± 10%|
|Breaking Strength, lbf / inch||320||360|
|Tearing Strength, lbf / inch||55||75|
|Elongation at Break, % for fabric||20||30|
|Cold Flexibility, OC||– 40||– 40|
|Water Absorption, %||1.0||0.7|
|Puncture Resistance, xlbf / inch||240||380|
|Ozone Resistance||No visible deterioration|
For Waterproofing on Metal , Wooden and RCC terraces of any shape.
- Easy to handle and install
- Easily repairable
- Excellent Impermeability to water ingress
- Efficient hot air welded seam
- U V Resistance
- Cool Roof due to high solar reflection
- Remove all loose gravels, dirt, oil, grease and other foreign particles by jet or dry air and clean the surface mechanically or by grinding to make it smooth before application.
- PCC / cementitious coving of 75 mm radius shall be provided at all junction between vertical and horizontal faces.
- Lay ShaliGeoText 300 gms loosely as a base layer with an overlap of 50 mm.
- Lay ShaliTPO of desired thickness and fix it mechanically with anchor of suitable size and adequate number depending on the air velocity in the respective areas.
- Provide overlap joints of 75 mm in both longitudinal and transverse direction of the ShaliTPO and sealed properly with hot air welding only.
- Terminate ShaliTPO at the top of parapet wall with termination strip and fix it by screw at 300 mm c/c.
- All termination strip shall be sealed with water lock sealant a back and ShaliSeal PU on top.
Health & Safety
- Use hand gloves and goggles during application.
- Clean hand with soap water after application.
Shall be supplied in 20 ft or 40 ft container with a width of 10 ft either in palletised or in loose load
|45 mil||60 mil|
|Palletized||Loose Load||Palletized||Loose Load|
|For 20 ft Container|
|For 40 ft Container|
Store rolls horizontally on pallets or shelving in a dry area under shed at ambient temperature and away from source of ignition