Moisture Cured High Tensile Elastomeric PU Liquid Membrane
ShaliUrethane® LHM is single component, high tensile, high solid, moisture cured, modified Polyurethane elastomeric liquid membrane for waterproofing with an elongation of 700 % ± 50. ShaliUrethane® LHM forms a seamless monolithic membrane by reaction with atmospheric moisture.
It conforms to ASTM C-836 and ASTM C-898.
Use horizontal / vertical grade of ShaliUrethane® LHM for horizontal / vertical applications respectively.
- Roof / Terrace / Podium.
- Terrace garden.
- Planter boxes.
- Excellent Waterproofing Characteristics.
- High Crack Bridging.
- Monolithic and Seamless Membrane.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete.
- Resistant to Root Growth.
- High Durability & High Elongation Property.
- Easy Application and User Friendly.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 22 kg drum.
Store in a cool dry clean place, at 4 OC – 27 OC, in original sealed container.
Sometime an easily removable protective skin of ShaliUrethane® LHM may form on top during storage, which does not affect performance of the product.
6 Months in original unopened sealed condition.