Moisture Cure Aromatic PU Top Coat For Metallic Substrate / Pipe
ShaliUrethane® TC is a single component moisture cured polyurethane aromatic top coat filled with special grade of that offers superior bonding, flexibility and corrosive resistance to the substrate and gives excellent abrasion resistance.
- Pipeline exterior.
- Structural steel like bridges ballast tanks, storage tank, sluice gate, off shore platforms etc in ports.
- Power, Oil and Gas including waste water treatment, chemical / fertilizer plants.
- Tolerant to flush rusting.
- Compatible with most old coatings.
- No Induction time.
- High resistance to majority of chemicals and abrasion
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean all tools immediately after use with STP cleaner.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 20 L MS Drum,
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
6 months from the date of manufacture when maintain in protected storage in original unopened sealed condition at 5 – 38 OC.