Moisture Cure PU Top Coat For Metallic Substrate / Pipe
ShaliUrethane® TC is single component moisture cured polyurethane top coat filled with special grade of filler and unique grade of coal tar fraction that offers superior bonding, flexibility and corrosive resistance to the substrate and gives excellent abrasion resistance.
- Pipeline exterior.
- Structural steel like bridges ballast tanks, storage tank, sluice gate, off shore platforms etc in ports.
- Power, Oil and Gas including waste water treatment, chemical / fertilizer plants.
- Tolerant to flush rusting.
- Compatible with most old coatings.
- No Induction time.
- High resistance to majority of chemicals and abrasion
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean all tools immediately after use with STP cleaner.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 20 L MS Drum,
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
6 months from the date of manufacture when maintain in protected storage in original unopened sealed condition at 5 – 38 OC.