ShaliUrethane® WB ETC 2K
2K Water Based Epoxy Coating For Hygienic Wall
ShaliUrethane® WB ETC 2K is a two component, solvent-less, water based, low odour, polyamine modified epoxy coating. It acts as a tough abrasion resistant coating that withstands wear and chemical attack in a variety of applications.
ShaliUrethane® WB ETC 2K comes in a variety of colours with matt finish. ShaliUrethane® WB ETC 2K is tested by CFTRI as per 21 CFR 175-300 of US FDA test method.
- Damp concrete substrate.
- Concrete substrate which is wet for curing, as curing compound
- Food processing plants / Dairies
- Ware house floors
- Chemical plants
- Manufacturing plants
- Being water based, it does not release solvent in air.
- Helps ensure good adhesion and also prevents air release from the porous substrate, which may cause bubbles in the final epoxy topping later.
- Can be applied to concrete immediately after removal of shuttering.
- Provides excellent wear resistance under traffic
- Non flammable / Non Toxic
- Resists mild dew.
Health & Safety
• The product should not come in contact with the skin and eyes, or be swallowed.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapours as some people are sensitive to resins, hardeners and solvents.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed seek medical attention immediately – do not induce vomiting
Available in 5 kg unit packed in 10 kg carton.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed conditions