STP No 1
Liquid / Powder Waterproofing And Plasticizing Additive
STP No 1 when used as an additive forms an internal barrier against water penetration. It is an additive for concrete, mortar and plasters. It also increases the plasticity of mortar, reduces water absorption and thereby guards against freeze-thaw damage.
It is available in powdered form without chlorides or in a liquid formula which contains additives for additional densification of the mortar or concrete. STP No 1 will not increase the air content of mortar or concrete.
It complies with IS 2645.
|STP No 1 (L)||STP No 1 (P)|
|Specific Gravity||1.00 – 1.05||0.70 – 0.80|
- Used in mass concrete foundation walls, floors that must be water tight. water tanks, terrace slabs
- Used in mortar for setting masonry and blocks.
- Reduces moisture absorption as much as 60%
- Reduces vapor transmission through walls and slabs
- Reduces capillary action
- Provides greater workability
- Add STP No. 1 to concrete or mortar in the following proportions:
|Liquid||100 to 200 Ml per 50 kg bag of cement|
|Powder||1 kg per 50 kg bag of cement|
- Liquid – 0.2 to 0.4% by weight of cement
- Powder – 2% by weight of cement
Health & Safety
- Product should not come in contact with the skin and eyes, or be swallowed.
- In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Seek medical advice if irritation persists.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 1 kg & 25 kg Powder and 200 ml, 1 L, 5 L, 20 L & 200 L liquid.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed condition.