Glass Fibre Mat For Pipe Wrapping
STPInnerWrap is reinforced glass fibre mat of 45 GSM meeting specification AWWA C-203.
|Thickness (min) mm||0.33||Glass fibre mat baseWeight (min): g / m²||45|
|Breaking strength, avg. min
|Porosity (mm of water)||0.6 – 1.9|
- Wrapping over pipe before application of hot ShaliEnamel P/R.
- Holding hot ShaliEnamel P/R on pipe surface.
- Excellent resistance to soil erosion
- Provides reinforcement to the coating system
- Facilitates coating with high electrical resistance with regard to cathodic protection.
- STPInnerWrap is dry glass fibre tissue used for anti corrosive wrapping coating as inner reinforcement layer for ShaliEnamel P/R.
- A minimum overlap of 25 mm with a tension during application is required to avoid wrinkles, buckles and allowing even bleed outs.
- Standard practice is to use one / two layers of STPInnerWrap.
Health & Safety
- Use goggles, hand gloves and mask while application.
- Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
Available in rolls of 300 M in length and normally 6 / 9 / 12 / 18 / 36 Inch in width.
Keep in cool dry place, under the shed, away from heat.