UV Resistant Self-Adhesive Flashing Bituminous Tape
SuperFlashStrip® is easy to apply, self-adhesive, pressure-sensitive, UV resistant waterproofing tape protected by aluminium-film and reinforced with polyester film. The adhesive bituminous compound is protected by silicon release film. SuperFlashStrip® gives lasting protection in all climates. SuperFlashStrip® bonds to a wide range of building materials to form an instant, permanent and water-tight seal. SuperFlashStrip® can be used in waterproofing and repair work.
- For sealing : frames and skylights, parapets, glass and plastic structure.
- For protecting : metal, plastic, asbestos cement, roofs and coverings in general.
- For repairing : tiles, gutters, metal pipes, metal plate or asbestos cement roofs.
- Easy to fix and compatible with most building material.
- No special tools required; only a sharp knife / scissors and a roller / cloth pad is enough.
- It does not require any torching and hence is suitable for use in all conditions.
- Cold applied, doesn’t require heat or chemical bonding agents.
- Specially trained personnel are not required for application.
- Withstands climatic changes.
- Simple and quick application. Saves time and cost.
- Surface must be dry, compact, clean and free of loose particles and impurities; if the application surface area is porous, SuperFlashStrip® should be applied after a coat of ShaliPrime APP.
- Choose the most suitable width of SuperFlashStrip®.
- Unroll the tape until the desired length is reached.
- Remove the silicon released film and position the tape on the dry surface.
- Press with a roller or a cloth pad.
- In case of overlapping, the minimal overlapping width should be 10 mm.
- The best application temperature is above 5 O
- Do not apply when it is raining, freezing or snowing.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Rolls are individually shrink wrapped and placed in cartons. Standard length of each roll is 10 m, with width of 50 mm (2”) / 100 mm (4”) and thickness of 1.5 mm.
Keep in cool dry place under the shed away from heat with atmospheric temperature ranging between +5 OC and +40 OC.