APP Modified Membrane With 100 Micron HMHDPE Core
Superior ShaliPlus is a heavy duty APP (Atactic Polypropylene) modified polymeric waterproofing membrane composed of 100 micron (±10%) high-density polyethylene sheet (HMHDPE) as center core, which is sandwiched between high quality polymeric bituminous mixture having high softening point, high heat resistance and good cold flexibility and protected on both sides with a thin thermo fusible HMHDPE film.
Superior ShaliPlus AL (Aluminium foil on top finish) is also offered to provide higher protection to membrane from any deterioration from prolonged exposure to UV rays.
- Superior ShaliPlus is recommended for waterproofing of roof-tops, basements, terrace gardens, reservoirs, corrugated sheets and sunken slabs and Pre cast concrete roofs
- Super ShaliPlus AL provides aluminum finish on the top to provide UV resistance and hence may be used for waterproofing of non trafficable roof, where no protective layer is used over membrane
- Excellent elongation property to accommodate all kinds and unpredictable structural movement
- High softening point & high penetration.
- Dimensional stability with flexibility to adopt all contours.
- Pliability at very low temperature.
- Aluminium topping protects membrane against UV rays, in case of Superior ShaliPlus AL
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 1 m x 10 m Roll.
Keep in cool dry place, under shed, away from heat and fire.