7 Layer Spun Bonded Non-woven Polyester Reinforced APP Modified WP Membrane
SuperThermoLay® 7 is an uniquely formulated pre-fabricated plastomeric waterproofing membrane with spun bonded polyester mat and 90 micron HMHDPE film at its core. SuperThermoLay® 7 has an excellent resistance to weather and ageing. The polymer modification of bitumen with Atactic Polypropylene (APP) results in an excellent resistance to hot and cold temperatures.
SuperThermoLay® 7 forms an impervious, flexible waterproofing layer which can withstand normal movement of structure without showing any deterioration and serve for a prolonged period of time.
SuperThermoLay® 7 is a polymeric waterproofing membrane manufactured to high standards available in 3 mm thickness having following layers, sandwiched together:
- 1st layer of 15 micron thick HMHDPE plastic film (top surface)
- 2nd layer of Polymeric Asphalt Mix
- 3rd layer of Non-woven Polyester Mat
- 4th layer of Polymeric Asphalt Mix
- 5th layer of 90 micron HMHDPE Plastic Film
- 6th layer of Polymeric Asphalt Mix
- 7th layer of 10 micron HMHDPE Plastic Film
SuperThermoLay® 7 is normally used in protected roofing and waterproofing applications in a single layer system and is also recommended as base layer in multilayer system in various applications, including damp-proofing.
- Bridge deck.
- Roof / Terrace / Podium.
- Terrace Garden.
- Good dimensional stability.
- Total impermeability.
- Excellent resistance to ageing and weathering.
- Outstanding bond-ability and seam integrity.
- Stability at high temperatures.
- High resistance to Impact and puncture,
- High tear
- Simple, single-layer installation reduces labour and error.
- Excellent cold flexibility.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 3 mm – 1 m x 10 m Roll
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.