Polyester Reinforced APP Modified Fire Retardant WP Membrane
SuperThermoLay® FR is an uniquely formulated pre-fabricated plastomeric fire retardant waterproofing membrane with spun bonded polyester mat at its core. It has inherent acoustic property also.
SuperThermoLay® FR has an excellent resistance to flame spread, and conforms to BS 4735 standard.
SuperThermoLay® FR has an excellent resistance to weather and ageing. The core of 160 gsm spun bonded non-woven polyester mat offers an excellent tensile strength, elongation and a superior lap joint strength. The polymer modification of bitumen with Atactic Polypropylene (APP) results in an excellent resistance to hot and cold temperatures.
SuperThermoLay® FR forms an impervious, flexible waterproofing layer which can withstand normal movement of structure without showing any deterioration and serve for a prolonged period of time.
SuperThermoLay® FR is normally used in protected roofing and waterproofing applications in a single layer system and is also recommended as base layer in multilayer system in various applications, including damp-proofing.
SuperThermoLay® FR membranes are ideal for a wide range of fire resistant waterproofing applications including roofs, basements, basement roof, auditorium, car parking, tunnels and bridge decks.
- Total impermeability.
- Excellent resistance to flame spread
- Sound reducing acoustic nature
- Excellent resistance to ageing and weathering.
- Outstanding bond-ability and seam integrity.
- Stability at high temperatures.
- High resistance to impact and puncture.
- Simple, single-layer installation reduces labour and error.
- Excellent cold flexibility.
Health & Safety
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
For 2 mm – 1 m x 15 m, for 3 / 4 mm – 1 m x 10 m.
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.