Water Based Bituminous Liquid Membrane
TarFelt® LM is a single component, water based elastomeric polymerized bituminous emulsion with selected graded fine fillers and some additives TarFelt® LM is applied by brush / roller without any use of heat. TarFelt® LM forms a tough, elastomeric, monolithic, seamless water proofing membrane.
For non-trafficable roofs, TarFelt® LM may be coated with SuperSilverShield (aluminium finish) or with ShaliCryl 215 E to provide UV resistance and aesthetic look. For Trafficable roofs / areas, TarFelt® LM shall be protected with screed / tiles / china mosaic with a separation layer of ShaliGeoText of minimum 150 gsm.
- Waterproofing of industrial roof – corrugated asbestos / galvanized iron sheet / others.
- Rejuvenation of existing bituminous membrane – Hessian / HMHDPE based membrane.
- Residential terraces (flat / slope) in substitution of hessian / HMHDPE based membrane.
- User friendly, Non-toxic, Green product.
- Excellent Waterproofing Characteristics.
- Good crack bridging property
- Cold applied and hence does not require heating.
- Monolithic and Seamless Membrane.
- Excellent bonding to concrete.
- Can be applied on moist surface also.
- Excellent vapour barrier.
- Good flexibility and does not crack on aging.
- Prevents growth of fungus, algae etc.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapor.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection
• In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 20 kg pack.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat
12 months in original unopened sealed condition.