PlastiSeal is a crack sealer that cures to remains flexible to accommodate thermal or structural movement in small cracks.
|Physical Appearance||White Thixotropic Paste||Chemical Resistance – fully cured samples
|Full cure, days||7|
- Internal and External masonry wall cracks
- Flexible material that allows for small movement
- Remains flexible in all normal climates
- One part product allows a long pot life for ample installation period
- Surface must be clean and sound. All oil, dirt, debris, paint and any other material that might be a bond breaker must be removed. The final step in cleaning should be the complete removal of all residues with a vacuum cleaner or pressure washing.
- Widen the cracks wherever possible in V Groove shape.
- The crack must be pre-dampended for proper adhesion of the PlastiSeal.
- Requires no pre –mixing.
- Use the material directly from the container.
- Place PlastiSeal directly into the damp crack with a spatula or putty knifes and level with the surface. For deeper cracks, penetration and shrinkage are observed. In such cases repeat the application till the crack is leveled. For hairline cracks wherever widening is not possible, thin Plastiseal with potable and soft water to enable penetration.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean tools and equipment with water before the material hardens
Health & Safety
• Use goggles and hand gloves and mask during application.
• Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
Available in 1 kg pack.
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed condition.