ShaliFloor SL TC 3 PU
3K Self Leveling Polyurethane Floor Top Coat
ShaliFloor SL TC 3PU (Formerly known as ShaliUrethane SL) is three component polyurethane self leveling flooring. It is solvent free system. ShaliFloor SL TC 3PU is joint-less, monolithic, smooth, non-porous, hygienic, chemically resistant, besides being easy to clean and maintain. ShaliFloor SL TC 3PU can be applied from 1mm thickness to 2 mm thickness.
|Adhesion to concrete||Excellent||Shore D Hardness||60|
|Water absorption||Nil||Compressive Strength||50 N/mm2|
|Curing Time· Foot Traffic· Vehicle Traffic
· Full Cure
|24 hrs72 hrs
|Pot Life @ 30 OC||20 Minutes|
|Substrate Temperature||10 OC upto 35 OC|
|Theoretical Coverage, kg/m2 *||1.75 for 1 mm|
* Depending upon surface condition.
|Acetic acid 10%||resistance||Ammonia 5%||resistance|
|Boric Acid 4 %||resistance||Chlorine bleach 4%||resistance|
|Chrome acid 10%||resistance||Citric acid 10%||resistance|
|Formaldehyde 37%||resistance||Formic acid 10%||resistance|
|Hydrochloric acid 10%||resistance||Hydrogen peroxide 10%||resistance|
|Lactic acid 25%||resistance||Nitric acid 10%||resistance|
|Petrol/Super||resistance||Phosphoric acid 25%||resistance|
|Phosphoric acid 50%||resistance||Sodium lye 50%||resistance|
- Area requiring hygienic monolithic floor like pharmaceutical Industries, operation theatres & corridors in hospitals and nursing homes, laboratories, bottling plants, dairies & breweries, fermentation floors in tea garden, food processing – fisheries, meat processing, pickles etc.
- Nuclear plants, computer and control panel rooms
- Industries mainly aerospace including airport hangers, electric and electronic Industries, picture tube manufacturing plants, and textile mills, portable water and food storage.
- Automobile workshops
- Oil Rigs.
- Better adhesion and flexibility.
- Resists chemical.
- Prior to application, prepare substrate by mechanical means using qualified equipment e.g. shot blasting, scarifying etc.
- Ensure substrate is free from cement laitance, dust, oil, fat and other contaminants.
- Ensure substrate has open, textured, absorbent surface
- Concrete residual moisture should not be more than 4%.
- Depending on the condition of substrate, apply ShaliPrime LBHB 2E to make surface non porous. Prior to mixing ensure that the temperature of the components must be within 15 – 25 OC.
- Mix the components separately.
- Pour the component A slowly in to dried container. To this component A add component C (Filler) slowly whilst mixing.
- Mixing should be done by suitable low speed electric mixer (300 – 400 rpm).
- Now mix this component A and component C thoroughly to achieve a homogeneous mix.
- To this mixture add component B slowly whilst mixing. Mix the mixture to achieve a homogeneous mix.
- The material is now ready for application. Pour the material on to the primed surface and spread the material with notched trowel to achieve the desired thickness.
- After spreading the material as per recommended coverage spike the surface with spike roller.
- Rolling should be done to achieve excellent finish as well as to remove the entrapped air.
- Prior to the application, during application and after application the substrate temperature should be above 10o C.
ShaliPrime Epoxy at the rate of 0.3 – 0.5 kg/m2
Health & Safety
• The product should not come in contact with the skin and eyes, or be swallowed.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed seek medical attention immediately – do not induce vomiting.
Available in 14 kg unit
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed conditions.